By visiting and continuing to access our Site, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this policy.
This policy does not apply to third-party websites, products, or services and is valid for visitors to our website.
Why We Collect Information.
- To maintain records and document legal files.
- To screen the potential risk of fraud.
- To send updates and promotional information.
- To research and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To improve, personalize and expand our website.
- To communicate with you either directly or through one of our digital partners.
What Information We Collect.
- Name, gender, email, and personal details.
- Financial details like bank and credit card details.
- Other pieces of information if we need to identify you or you provide us by contacting us.
How We Collect Information.
- Forms: “forms” are document while you purchase any products or subscribe to Icy Glow in order to verify your the identity.
- Cookies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique identifier.
- Log Files: “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Electronic Files: “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You may decline the advertising and marketing campaigns delivered to you by contacting our customer support.
Embedded content from other websites
From time to time, we may provide hyperlinks to third party websites that we do not control. We do not accept any responsibility nor make any warranties with respect to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your personal information when accessing those websites. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies of the websites that you are accessing.
Your browser may not establish a direct connection to the servers of the aforementioned services until you click on the links. This means that the information that you have visited our website is indirectly (referrer) forwarded to these services. If you are already logged in to the service with your personal user account during your visit to our website, you can usually click on the social media buttons to “share” the content or leave a comment, etc. If you do not wish any such data transfer, we advise against clicking on the social media buttons.
The purpose and scope of data collection by social media services, as well as the further processing and use of your data there and your rights and options for setting your privacy preferences can be found in the privacy policies for these services.
We have no control over the data collected and data processing activities, nor are we aware of how much data is collected, the purposes of processing or the storage periods. Nor do we have any information on the erasure of the data collected by the plugin provider.
Who we share your data with
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
What rights you have over your data
As a company based in Australia, we are primarily bound by the Standard Australian Law. In addition, We are also bound by regulations as General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR) and CCPA Privacy Rights.
The consumer may enjoy the following rights under the applicable data protection law:
- Right to information: You have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your data.
- Right to access: You have the right to request whether we have stored your data and which personal data was stored.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to demand correcting the information of your personal data if inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to demand erasing your personal data if the data is processed based on your consent and you have opted to revoke your consent. In such cases, Icy Glow must cease processing your data and remove that data from its IT systems and databases.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request transfer data we have collected directly to you or other organizations under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request restricting the processing of personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our data processing system.
- Children’s Information: Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. Icy Glow .com.au does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Where we send your data